New Illustrations Jan - March 2012

Been a while since I last updated and since then I've been keeping at it with my conceptual illustrations. I made some pieces that I'm very happy with on the illustrative front and some others that I feel the ideas are strong enough to compensate for the minimal design style. Over-all I'm quite happy with my progress and I leave you with the illustrations I came up with so far this year.

As you can see in some of these I explored with a very minimal color pallet mainly consisting of black on a colored background and sometimes with hints of additional color and this gives them a more graphic look as opposed to being purely illustrative, I quite like these and i'll keep on exploring this as long as the idea is suitable for it:

Single



Geek



Control Freak



----

Some of my favorites, I think I did a good job illustrating these and conveying the concept I had in mind so yeah, really happy with them:

Coffee-holic



Homeless



End of the line



Moody



Innocence



----

And here are a few more concepts I illustrated:

Love Notes



Smoker



Family



Toxic Union



Sugar Rush





I hope you enjoyed them. :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe had a lot of fun looking at them