Happy New Year : 2012



Illustration Title : New Year

2011 has definitely been a year of ups and downs but for the most part is has been good to me, I got married, I have a baby on the way (due in June 2012), I developed a new 'conceptual' illustrative style that has become immensely popular and pushed me further to the land of known illustrators in the world, so that's one step closer to achieving my dreams and goals as a digital graphic artist. So yeah, it's been really good year over-all and I hope 2012 is going to be even better and more exciting especially on the artistic front as I plan to continue exploring the conceptual side of illustration with a big focus on the Idea as opposed to just presenting something 'fun', 'cute' or 'beautiful' to look at.

Thank you all for your love and support.

No comments: