New: 'Idol' & 'Daredevil'

Worked on two new illustrations yesterday and the day before, both of them turned out to be better than I expected. I pretty much wanted to strip down the colors a bit on these pieces which is why you'll notice one man dominant color and then a subtle but sudden red to bring out some of the important elements and make the concept stand out more. I hope you like them and so far 'idol' seems to be generating some really strong interest in my work thanks to someone blogging about it HERE (50,000 likes and counting) so yeah that's an amazing bonus, it's always great when you work on something and it reaches a large mass who end up appreciating it and enjoying it. The other illustration 'Daredevil' is another concept revolving around a paper boat, I had two concepts that were each suitable for a different style(love it when that happens) and so I worked on both of them, the other one can be seen in my previous 'vector painting' update and is titled 'temporary bliss'.

So anyways, here are the illustrations, I hope you enjoy them.


Idol




Daredevil

No comments: